2010-03-06

BBT 2010 - What I brought home

I had to be very selective when I bought beer to bring home since I was only allowed to check in 20kg of luggage. I managed to bring 19 bottles home and none broke during the trip and the bag weighed only about 22kg which no one took notice of. This is what I got:
Alvinne: Hop Trilogy Columbus, 2 x Melchoir Mackmyra Oak Aged, Hop Trilogy Simcoe

De Struise: Pannepot Grand Reserva Vintage 2006, Pipedream, Klokke Blonde

Abbaye des Rocs: Bruin, Tripel Imperiale, Nounnette, Bruin (again)

Fantôme: Fantôme

In de Vrede: Westvleteren Blond x 2, Westvleteren 8, Westvleteren 12

La Trappe: Quadrupel, Bockbier, Quadrupel (again)

When I write this I have already emptied the Pipedream and an Abbaye de Rocs Bruin and given a La Trappe Quadrupel to my father. I plan on maybe having the Westvleteren 8 later tonight so if I don't get to Systembolaget fast all physical evidence of this trip will soon be gone. Over and out and hope to be able to write about new beer trips in a not too far future.

No comments:

Post a Comment