2010-03-06

New experiences back home

I have had some beer this week but I havn't had time to write about them since I've been busy covering BBT - 2010. Now this blog has reached almost realtime again and who knows, maybe some post will even be about Jyhad in a near future. Here is what I have had this week:

Young's Double Chocolate Stout
England
ABV: 5.2%
Rating: 3
Not that surprising it tastes like chocolate. I also sense some vanilla and coffee notes but other than that nothing special.













Alvinne Struise Pipeworks Pipedream
Belgium
ABV: 7.5%
Rating: 4
It actually smells like lager but when you taste it it shows a real hop bitterness. The bitterness soon grows milder and the different flavours of hop takes over in a smooth and pleasant way. I really like this and slowly realises that I'm becoming a hophead.










Dugges Brandmästare Andréns Törstsläckare
Sweden
ABV: 2.8%
Rating: 3
Very easy to drink. Malty, a little hoppy with a bitter lager after taste. Great for being a low alcohol beer but compared to stronger beers of its kind it is not much of a competitor. Probably the best folköl in the world makes it worth its rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment