2010-01-22

Boardgame Beer again

Yesterday it was time for some Betrayal at House on the Hill and I was so deep in the game to start with so I just drank my Leffe Brune without really tasting or taking a picture. I have one more bottle at home so I will be able to make up for that mistake tonight. Anyways I still had a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.


Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
USA
ABV: 5.6%
Rating: 4
This is very much a less good version of their Torpedo IPA but it is still a fresh and well-rounded beer. A little sweet and very fruity.












2 comments:

  1. If you like IPA's and beer in general, try out Flying Dog brewery and the Lost Coast brewery. They both make great IPAs, among other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying Dog is an interesting brewery. Their Gonzo Porter is one of my favourite beers. Too bad it's so hard to get your hands on brewages from American micro breweries here. I have to check their IPA out and Lost Cost as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete