2010-02-04

Hiers to the Blood - Top 5 crypt cards

I have read trough all crypt cards in Hiers to the Blood and compiled a top 5 list. They are maybe not the best vampires but they caught my attention and made me get ideas for new decks. I will give you a new top 5 in about a month and we will see what have changed.

1. The unnamed
The nice discipline spread and great abilities makes this a very interesting star vampire to exploit in several different ways. I'm currently toying with the idea of giving it Striga and/or Maleficia for some really insane combos.








2. Scout Youngwood
Too bad she is group 6. Great special and I'm thinking of some sort of breed/boon (or should we call it breed/benefit now?) with Veil the Legions for the Embraces to pass their actions. Concert Tour is worth it for an 8-cap and if I'm not wrong you can benefit from it after paying for her special.






3. Asguresh
Insane special for a mid-cap with CEL. Yes, I'm thinking guns rush.










4. Anu Diptinatpa
Great support for a classic Giovanni powerbleed deck. Works well in the new decade's version of the Guillame Giovanni-deck









5. Isanwayen
A second Parthenon for only 6 pool? Yes please. Granting extra master phase actions is always good and this is the youngest vampire that does it so far. Also works well with Guillame Giovanni.






No comments:

Post a Comment